Zoom offers multiple methods to schedule a meeting. A host has control over the options for their scheduled meetings except for settings that an administrator has locked for all users in the account or for all members of a specific group.
- Schedule from the Zoom desktop client or mobile app
- Schedule from the Zoom web portal
- Schedule for someone else – PDF Guides for Executive Assistants (Outlook, Google)
For instructions on scheduling using our plugins and extensions, see:
- Scheduling from the Outlook add-in
- Scheduling from the Outlook plugin
- Scheduling from the Chrome Google Calendar extension
- Scheduling from the Firefox Google Calendar extension
- Scheduling using the Gsuite Google Calendar add-in
Watch video tutorial
Also on this link you will find in-depth instructions on how to schedule a Zoom meetings on Windows, Mac, Web, Linux, Android and iOS.